Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide to us: This includes information you provide when subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our Site, we may automatically collect technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, and operating system and platform.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
Use of Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To improve our Site and ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
- If Nebula Digital Agency or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR, you have rights including:
- Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request correction of any information you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.